Comment on page
Pet Minting System
Pet-Minting Event (PME) is when users use 2 Pets they own as a blueprint to “breed”, producing a Petbox in the process. For reference, the 2 Pets will be called Vintages (Parents). Both Vintages need to be in the user’s possession (not under lease) and have full durability to begin an PME.
Users can then select a Pet, by heading to the Mint tab, choosing the Pet to “breed” with, and pressing Mint to proceed. The user will instantly receive a Petbox that can be opened immediately.
Users can perform a maximum of 7 PMEs per Pet. The higher PME count a Pet has, the more PGT and PST it will cost. Pet-Minting costs for each Vintage are calculated separately and added together for the final Minting cost.
Pet-Minting has a 48-hour cool down for both Vintages – Pet can still be used for movement.
Minting cost = PGT (A) + base PST (B) + additional PST ([A+B]*x)
1. If PGT < $4, x = 0%;
2. If $4 < PGT < $8, x = 50%;
3. If $8 < PGT < $12, x = 100%;
4. If $12 < PGT < $16, x = 200%;
5. If $16 < PGT < $20, x = 400%;
6. If $20 < PGT < $30, x = 800%;
7. If $30 < PGT < $40, x = 1600%;
8. If $40 < PGT < $50, x = 3200%;
9. If PGT > $50, x = 6400%.
NOTE: Pet-Minting cost will update daily on UTC 14:00. In extreme circumstances, we might adjust the Pet-Minting cost multiple times a day.
The first two Pet-Minting costs the same. Pet-Minting has a chance to drop one extra Petbox. The higher the Mint count, the higher the chance to drop multiple Petboxes.
The cost of Pet-minting will be changed from time to time to balance the supply and demand of both PGT and PST.
Petbox Quality is determined by the Vintage Pet's Quality:
Users will get a new Pet once they open the Petbox, with the Pet Quality determined by the Petbox Quality:
Pet Attributes are randomized according to their quality, regardless of their Vintage’s Attributes.
- 1.Minting Scroll has five qualities, that matches the Pet quality.
- 2.Minting Scroll can be found from Mystery Box, it is not a guaranteed drop.
- 3.Minting requires 2 Minting Scrolls, 2 Vintage Pets, PGT and PST.
- 4.The Minting Scrolls need to match the Vintage Pet' quality.
- 5.Minting Scrolls are permanently burned after use.